* 2016-Dec-04: The annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology.
Azab Lab dinner
* 2016-Nov-12: Dr. Kareem Azab is performing on Oud (Arabic Lute) in a fundraiser concert for the Palestinian Children Relief Foundation Boston, MA.
* 2016-Nov-06: Dr. Kareem Azab is an invited speaker BioEntrepreneurship Core, St Louis, MO.
* 2016-Nov-06: Dr. Kareem Azab teaches First-Grade Student in Shenandoah Elementary School, Chesterfield, Missouri about Cancer Research.
* 2016-Nov-04: Dr. Kareem Azab launches the operations of his new startup biotech companyTargeted Therapeutics LLC, which has an exclusive license for the Biodegradable Hydrogels for Localized Drug Delivery technology developed in the Azab Lab. Targeted Therapeutics operates at the Bio-Generator Labs in St Louis.
* 2016-Nov-3: An article mentioning our Lab’s entrepreneurial success of converting our 3D-tissue engineered bone marrow technology into a successful startup biotech company-Cellatrix LLC.
* 2016-Oct-06: Dr. Kareem Azab is an invited speaker at University of Missouri, Columbia, MO.
* 2016-Oct-05: Micah Luderer (MD/PhD student) giving his Oral Presentation Plenary Session at the International Congress on Neutron Capture Therapy, Columbia, MO.
* 2016-Sep-12: Azab Lab is hosting Dr. Haitham Amal of MIT, as an invited speaker in our Cancer Biology Division, Department of Radiation Oncology.
* 2016-Aug-11: Azab Lab members attending the Annual Retreat of the Cancer Biology Division, Department of Radiation Oncology.
Dr. Barbara Muz wins the “Best Abstract”, and Azab Lab wins the “Most Productive Lab” in the Division, CONGRATULATIONS all…
* 2016-Aug-09: Azab Lab is celebrating the birth of Abigail Gonzalez de la Puente. Congratulations Dr. Pilar de la Puente for being a new Mama … wish you very happy parenting with your new angel.
* 2016-Jul-22: Dr. Kareem Azab is an invited speaker at Eurofins Bioanalytics, St Charles, MO.
* 2016-Apr-01: Dr. Cinzia Federico PharmD, PhD, joins Azab Lab as post doctoral research Associate.
Dr. Federico is from Italy, she received her degrees from the University “Magna Græcia” of Catanzaro, Italy. She is a pharmacist and has research experience in nano-drug delivery systems for the treatment of multiple myeloma using miRNA.
Welcome Dr. Federico …
* 2016-Mar-24: Dr. Kareem Azab is an invited speaker at University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI.
* 2016-Mar-01: Dr. Kareem Azab launches the operations of his new startup biotech company Cellatrix LLC, which has an exclusive license for the 3D-Tissue Engineered Bone Marrow technology developed in the Azab Lab. Cellatrix operates at the Bio-Generator Labs in St Louis.
* 2016-Feb-11: Dr. Kareem Azab is an invited speaker at Juno Therapeutics, Seattle, WA.